Connecting Zova for iPad with Apple Watch
Before you connect
Before you connect Zova's iPad app to Apple Watch it's important to make sure you have completed the following steps:
- Make sure you have created a Zova Profile on iPad. You can check this from Zova > Profile > Settings.
- Install Zova for iPhone and Login to your Profile.
- Make sure you enable Apple Health and Local Network permissions on iPhone when prompted.
Steps to connect
Once you have completed the steps above try the following:
- Force quit Zova on your iPad and iPhone.
- Open Zova on your iPad and Start a workout.
- When prompted, Open Zova on your Apple Watch.
- Zova should connect after a few seconds.
Still won't connect?
- Make sure you have Bluetooth enabled on Apple Watch, iPhone and iPad.
- Make sure your iPhone is in the same room (this is because your heart rate travels to your iPad via iPhone).
- Make sure Personal Hotspot is turned off.
- Make sure Zova is not open on your Apple TV.
- Update your devices to the latest versions of iOS.
If you have completed the steps above and Zova still does't display your heart rate, please contact us.