Connecting Zova with Apple Watch
Before you connect
Before you connect Apple Watch it's important to make sure you have completed the following steps:
- Make sure Zova is installed on your Apple Watch. If not, open the Watch app on your iPhone and install Zova.
- Make sure you have completed setup on your iPhone. During setup:
- Connect Apple Health and turn all categories to 'On'
- If you installed Zova on iPad or Apple TV before iPhone make sure you have logged into your account on both devices.
- If you're connecting on iPad or Apple TV, don't have Zova open on both iPad and Apple TV at once. Otherwise the Watch app won't know which device to send your heart rate.
Connecting with iPhone
As soon as you start a workout on your iPhone Zova's Apple Watch app should automatically open and display your Zova Zone heart rate reading. If it doesn't automatically start please:
- Force quit Zova on your iPhone. If you don't know how here's instructions.
- Force quit Zova on your Apple Watch – With Zova open, press and hold the side button to show the power options. Then press and hold the Digital Crown to quit Zova.
- Try again making sure to have Bluetooth and Wifi switched on for both devices.
Connecting with iPad
Connecting on iPad is easy, however before you do please make sure:
- Your iPhone is in the same room. This is because your heart rate travels to your iPad via iPhone.
- Make sure Personal Hotspot is not turned on.
If you're having trouble, please follow these detailed steps.
Connecting with Apple TV
Connecting on Apple TV is easy, however before you do please make sure:
- Your iPhone is in the same room. This is because your heart rate travels to your Apple TV via iPhone.
- If you have an iPad, make sure it does not have Zova open when trying to sync with Apple TV.