Connecting Apple Watch to iPad
Having trouble connecting your Apple Watch and iPad?
Make sure you have:
- Downloaded the latest version of Zova on your iPad and iPhone.
- Logged into both devices and have enabled all available Apple Health permissions on your iPhone.
Then follow these steps:
- Force quit Zova on all your devices. Here's a help link on force quitting apps on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
- Start your workout on iPad.
- Open Zova on your Apple Watch when prompted.
- Apple Watch should connect immediately. On slow networks connection can take up to 15 seconds.
If you still can't connect your Apple Watch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help!