Connecting Apple Watch to iPad
Please make sure you have
- Downloaded the latest version of Zova on your iPad and iPhone.
- Logged in to both devices and have enabled all available Apple Health permissions on your iPhone.
Note: If you purchased Zova Premium on your iPad but did not create a profile, please create a profile on your iPad then sign into your profile on your iPhone. When prompted, please tap 'Restore Purchases' on your iPhone to connect your Premium subscription.
After you've connected your profile:
- Force quit Zova on your iPhone and iPad. If you don't know how here's instructions.
- Force quit Zova on your Apple Watch – With Zova open, press and hold the side button to show the power options. Then press and hold the Digital Crown to quit Zova.
- Open Zova and start a workout on your iPad.
- Open Zova on your Apple Watch when prompted from on your iPad.
- Apple Watch should connect immediately. On slow networks connection can take up to 15 seconds.
Still can't connect?
If you still can't connect to Apple Watch, please check these steps:
- Make sure you do not have 'Personal Hotspot' enabled on your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure you have Bluetooth and Wifi turned on.
- Make sure your iPhone is in the same room (your heart rate travels from your Apple Watch to your iPhone and then to your iPad).
- Make sure you don't have Zova open on your Apple TV – this can cause connection confusion between iPhone and iPad.
- Delete Zova from your Apple Watch from the Apple Watch settings app, and then reinstall.
If you're still having problems, or connection is unstable email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help!