If Zova is being problematic on your iPhone, here are some suggestions for preliminary troubleshooting:
- Restart your device—does the problem persist after a restart?
- Are you using the latest version of iOS 10? If not, you’ll need to upgrade—you can use iTunes to do this. Apple's help site has an excellent article on updating your phones software here.
- Make sure you’ve upgraded to the most recent version of the app—any bugs you may have encountered could have already been fixed in our most recent update.
- Try streaming or downloading over both a cellular data* and WiFi connection. Does one work but not the other?
- Charge your battery—phones low on battery may be unable to download.
- Delete and reinstall the app—though it’s a last resort, often a fresh start will clear up the issue.
Send us details
Still having problems? Please try to reproduce the issue, and send us details. Our product team would be super grateful if you could provide step-by-step instructions in your email on how you reproduced the problem. Including what you experienced from the above suggestions. This helps us identify the issue/s that may be preventing you from getting in a great workout!